Sara Ali Khan Biography, Age, Family, Boyfriend, and Facts
Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actress. Born into a family of Nawabs, she marked her debut in the glamour world with the movie ‘Kedarnath’ (2018). Let’s check out more about Sara Ali Khan.
Sara Ali Khan was born on 12 August 1995 (age 24; as in 2019) in Mumbai, India is an Indian actress and star kid. A member of the Pataudi family, she is the daughter of actors Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan and the granddaughter of cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and actress Sharmila Tagore.
In 2018, she made her debut into the “Bollywood” with the film ‘Kedarnath’ opposite Sushant Singh Rajput. Even before she was an actress, she had appeared on the cover page of ‘Hello!’ magazine along with her mother, Amrita Singh. After her appearance on the cover page of the magazine, she started getting modeling assignments.
Sara Ali Khan did her schooling from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, India and finished her graduation in History and Political Science in 2016 from the Columbia University, New York. She also holds a degree from the London School of Economics in London.
Real Name: Sara Ali Khan
Nick Names: Sara
Age (as in 2019): 24 years
Date of Birth (DOB): 12 August 1995
Birth Place: Mumbai
Sun sign: Leo
Education: Degree From the London School of Economics
Debut Movie: Kedarnath (2018)
Sara Ali Khan Physical Appearance
Cute Sara Ali looks stunning because of her slim attractive body. As a child, Sara suffers from polycystic ovarian diseases (PCOD) and she gained much weight nearly 96 kg. due to that during the stay in New York. She worked hard and has transformed from fat to fit. Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is 5′ 4” tall & weight approx. 50 kg. Her body measurements are approximately Breast:32 Inches, Waist: 26 Inches, and hips: 34 inches. She has pretty dark brown eyes and her hair color is black. Sara is very conscious about her health and goes to the gym on a regular basis and her gym friends are Malaika Arora Khan, Amrita Arora, and Nimrat Kaur. She has come to 50 kg from 96kg which is remarkable.
Height: 5 feet 4 inches (1.65m)
Weight: 50 Kg (111 lbs)
Breast: 32 Inches
Waist: 26 Inches
Hips: 34 Inches
Bra Size: 32B
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Sara Ali Khan was born and brought up in a Nawab Family in Mumbai. Her grandfather, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, was a well-known Indian cricketer while her grandmother, Sharmila Tagore, is a famous actress. She is the daughter of famous Bollywood actors Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh. She has a younger brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan and youngest half-brother, Taimur Ali Khan who is Saif’s son from his second marriage to Kareena Kapoor.
Talented actress Sara is unmarried but according to sources, she was rumored to be dating Veer Pahariya who is the son of a businessman, Sanjay Pahariya. Former Union Minister, Sushil Kumar Shinde is Veer Pahariya’s maternal grandfather.
Father: Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
Mother: Amrita Singh (actress)
Step Mother: Kareena Kapoor Khan (actress)
Brother: Ibrahim Ali Khan, Taimur Ali Khan (half-brother)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Boyfriends: Veer Pahariya, Ishaan Khattar (actor), and Harshvardhan Kapoor (actor)
Net Worth of Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan is an emerging actress. She has made her film debut this year. The net worth of her will be updated soon.
Sara Ali Khan Favourite Things
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite destination: Goa, London, New York, Dubai
Hobbies: Traveling, playing tennis, dancing
Some Unknown Facts about Sara Ali Khan
- She is a Non-Vegetarian.
- She is a good dancer.
- Sara loves to play tennis along with her father and brother.
- She had a crush over actor Karthik Aryan and she wants to date him.
- Sara Ali Khan Instagram has over 8.3m followers.
- Sara Khan is good friends with her stepmother, Kareena Kapoor Khan. She says she would love to go out shopping with her.
- Her mother, Amrita Singh, had dressed her for her father’s wedding.
- Sara revealed that at one point she wanted to marry Ranbir Kapoor.
- She wanted to study law and medicine.
- When the headmaster of the Besant Montessori School wanted to talk to her, she started singing the song ‘Dama Dam Mast Kalandar’ and that’s how she got admission in the school.
- She was quite impressed with the role of Kareena Kapoor Khan in the film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.’
- She resided at 110 Broadway, New York City while she was studying at Columbia University.
- Interestingly, the age difference between Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan is approximately equal to the age difference between Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Sara Ali Khan Photos: