Actress Paris Jackson Biography, Family, Ethnicity, Net Worth, and Wiki
Paris Jackson Biograph / Wiki
Paris Michael Katherine Jackson or Paris Jackson (born on April 3, 1998) is an American actress, Television personality, and model. She is best known as the second child and only daughter of the king of pop Michael Jackson (Died: 25 June 2009). Paris Jackson made her feature film debut in ‘Gringo‘ in 2018 which was directed by Nash Edgerton. She is very active on social media, Paris Jackson Instagram has over 3.4 million followers and on Jackson’s twitter has over 1.3 million followers.
Paris Jackson Personal Information
Real Name: Paris Michael Katherine Jackson
Nick Name: Peashe, Yab Yab
Age (As in 2019): 21 years
Date Of Birth (DOB): April 3, 1998
Birth Place: Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
Hometown: Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
Ethnicity: African-American, Irish (publicly uncertain)
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education Qualification: High School
School: Home Schooled till Grade 6,
Buckley School, starting in 7th grade
College/University: Attended a Community College in California for a brief period (dropout)
Profession: American Actress, Model, and Activist
Paris Jackson Family, Parents, and Siblings
Paris Michael Jackson did not have to look for fame; she was born famous. Her Father Michael Joseph Jackson or Michael Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. On June 25, 2009, Michael Jackson died of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication at his home on North Carolwood Drive in the Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. Paris’s mother Deborah Jeanne Rowe or Debbie Rowe is an American nurse. Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe were married on November 14, 1996, in Sydney, Australia and get divorced on October 8, 1999, with Rowe giving full custody rights of the children to Michael Jackson. Actress Paris Jackson has two siblings, elder brother Prince Michael Jackson I, and younger half-brother Prince Michael Jackson II.
Paris Jackson Father, Mother, and Brother
Father: Michael Joseph Jackson or Michael Jackson (died: June 25, 2009)
Mother: Debbie Rowe
Brother: Michael Joseph Jackson Jr (elder brother), Prince Michael Jackson II (younger half-brother)
Paris Jackson Body Type, Figure Measurements, and Tattoo Love
Beautiful Paris Michael Jackson looks stunning, she has a slim body with attractive features. Michael Jackson daughter Paris Jackson Height: 5″ 9′ ft / 1.78m and Weight: 57 Kg / 125 pounds approx. Paris figure measurement are Breast: 34 inches, Waist: 24 Inches, Hips: 35 Inches, and Bra Size: 34B approx. Her Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US), and Dress Size: 2 (US). She has beautiful eyes of blue color and her hair color is light brown.
Her love for tattoos is unrivaled when she at the age of 18 years old, she already had more than 50 tattoos everywhere on her body. Some of them are in tribute to her dad, while some other are in tribute to different artists.
Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.78m)
Weight: 57 Kg (125 lbs)
Breast: 34 Inches
Waist: 24 Inches
Hips: 35 Inches
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 2 (US)
Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Tattoo: More than 50
Paris Jackson Boyfriends / Affairs / Relationships
Paris Jackson is unmarried but she is known to have dated soccer star Chester Castellaw (2015), drummer Michael Snoddy (2016-2017) and Tom Ridley (2017). Currently, she is single has no plans of a serious relationship and wishes to concentrate on her career.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Boyfriends: Chester Castellaw (2015)
Michael Snoddy (2016-2017)
Tom Ridley (2017)
Paris Jackson Career and Achievements
Talented Paris Jackson made her film debut from the film: Gringo (2018). She has first appeared on the television in the special documentary which is based on her father name “Living with Michael Jackson“. In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Live from Studio Five as herself.
From her career, she was awarded Emerging Talent Awards in 2017. Similarly, she has included People magazine in their Most Beautiful List.
Paris Jackson Net Worth and Salary
As of January 2019, Paris Jackson has a net worth estimated to over $ 100 million. But the fact is she inherited a huge estate from her father and still receives an allowance of about $8 million annually from the estate. But besides that, she seems to have found her own footing in showbiz with both acting, ad campaigns, and modeling but her salary not revealed yet.
Paris Jackson Favorite Things and Hobbies
Hobbies: Hiking, Tree Climbing, Strolling through tall grass
Food Habit: Non-Vegetarian
Favorite Song: Out the Blue by Lennon,
Peaceful Easy Feeling by The Eagles,
In My Life by the Beatles
Favorite Director: Tim Burton, George Lucas, Quentin Tarantino
Favorite Actress: Emma Watson
Favorite Film: Captain Fantastic (2016)
Favorite Singer: Alice Cooper, Janice Joplin, Stevie Nicks, Justin Bieber
Favorite Band: Van Halen, Guns N’ Roses
Favorite Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Secret
Some Interesting Facts About Paris Jackson
- Paris Jackson doesn’t drink alcohol but she smokes.
- Paris Jackson is the only daughter of Michal Jackson-The King Of Pop.
- She loves getting tattooed, she already has more than 50 tattoo’s on her body.
- Paris attempted to do suicide due to bullying.
- she had a battle with drug addiction and depression when she was 15, due to which, she attempted suicide.
- Paris tried to do commit suicide many times for many reasons, after the third attempt, she was sent to a $10 million boarding school for troubled kids in Utah.
- In her childhood, she used to wear masks with her siblings during the public appearance to hide their identity.
- She was eleven years old when her father died, and made her first public appearance at his funeral.
- Paris works as an ambassador for the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.
- In an interview with Rolling Stone, She revealed that she was sexually assaulted at the age of 14 by a much older stranger man.
- She signed a modeling contract with IMG Models in 2017 and has appeared on the covers of famous magazines like Vogue and Rolling Stone.
- Paris Jackson is very spiritual. She studied Buddhism for two years and then started following Wicca. She aspires to become a Shaman (a healer or a witch doctor).
- Paris was homeschooled with her siblings until grade 6th. After the death of her father, she attended proper schooling for the first time at the Buckley School, which she joined in 7th grade.
- While growing up, she was pretty active in sports and was in basketball, softball and volleyball teams for her school.
Check This Also:-